|Intakes||January, May and August|
|Program Fee||$16,200 (Additional Fees will apply)|
The University of Newcastle College of International Education Pre-Master’s Program offers a direct pathway for international students wishing to study a range of Master’s degrees at the University of Newcastle. Successful completion of the program provides students with 30 credit points towards various postgraduate degrees.
The Pre-Master’s Program Information Technology (Accelerated) is a one trimester version of the Pre-Master’s Program Information Technology for students with slightly higher academic and English proficiency levels. Student’s study Academic English and three Master’s level subjects that are part of their chosen Master’s program. On successful completion of the Pre-Master’s Program, you’ll receive credit for these subjects and jump straight into the second trimester of your degree.
Why study the Pre-Master’s?
- Flexible entry and English language requirements.
- You receive extra support to develop your English and academic study skills.
- Guaranteed entry into your choice of three Master’s options.
- Receive credit for three masters subjects upon completion of the program.
English and three credit-bearing courses
- Academic English B
Three of the following credit-bearing courses:
- GSBS6001 Managing Under Uncertainty
- GSBS6002 Foundations of Business Analysis
- SENG6110 Object Oriented Programming
- INFT6304 Project Planning and Management
- INFO6050 Process Analysis and Problem Solving
These Masters programs are available after successful completion of the Pre Master’s Program (Accelerated):Master of Information Technology (Business Analytics)
Master of Information Technology (Management Information Systems)
Master of Information Technology (no specialisation)
Scholarships are available for all remaining intakes in 2021. These are awarded as a tuition fee reduction in the final trimester of your college program.
To find out what is available for you, please email CIE@newcastle.edu.au and we will send you the details of the scholarships available for your preferred program.